Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MAC Attack!


Now I now this looks excessive for a MAC purchase but to my defence these were not all bought at the same time, and Naked Lunch was a gift, but yes I know I went a little crazy. I am now desperately trying to resist urges to stop at MAC counters, especially with the  new Archie's Girls collection out, as I can just see my pennies, or rather pounds, disappearing!


The first purchase out of this new stash of MAC goodies was the Coral Bliss lipstick all the way back in October last year! And for some reason I have only just started using it recently, hence the untouched lipstick photo. Next came Hue, just before Christmas I was shopping at The Cosmetics Company outlet shop and instead of buying Christmas presents for everyone else I picked up Hue for a bargain price of £9.00!



I got Naked Lunch eye shadow in my stocking at Christmas, and I picked up Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish when I was meant to be January Sale shopping and accidentally found myself at a MAC counter and purchasing it.

So this post isn't mega trega long I'm going to do two more installments of my MAC Attack purchases firstly focussing on the lipsticks, then the final one on Stereo Rose and Naked Lunch.... 

So watch this space!

signature4
lined5bunting_twitterbunting_fbbunting_bloglovinbunting_youtubelined5

1 comment: