Sunday, August 5, 2012

*Update*


Image from here
Hi Guys,

Sorry I have been absent for most of this week, but just after my Manicure Monday post I found out that I managed to get some work experience at a solicitors starting on Wednesday 1st August, yes I only had 2 days to prepare!

I didn't have time to prepare any blog posts to schedule this week, and I'm sorry for my absence, and it's not like I have the weekends to blog either as I still have my part-time shop job to go to :-( I'm currently working a 7 day week for 2 and half weeks, and I'm already tired! My work experience goes on for another 2 weeks, and my weekends are filled with work but I will try and blog as much as I can! But now you know why it's a bit sparse on here!

Plus the biggest problem I'm having is taking the photos as I seem to be out in  daylight hours! Maybe I need to get a daylight blub!

Sorry Again
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

No comments:

Post a Comment