Thursday, October 4, 2012

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Riche

DSC02720

This post is a follow on from my recent post on my Liz Earle skincare (here), which mention the cleanser and toner I use and now I'd thought I'd share with you the moisturiser I having been loving at the moment.

I have very dry skin and a moisturiser is a key part in my skincare routine. I tend to go for the rich and hydrating mosturisers and have been battling for a while to find one that would prevent my skin looking so dry and flaky under my foundation, but I have managed to find one that I like and more importantly that works on keeping my dry skin looking  hydrated all day and it comes from La Roche-Posay. This brand is a french pharmacie brand but you can now get it in the UK quite easily from the likes of Boots and escentual.com, and I have to say I'm very impressed with this being first product I've tried from them!

This moisturiser has sorted out my flaky nightmare I was having with foundation especially on and around my nose. The problem wasn't solved instantly using this but now after using this everyday for a couple of months now and there are not more flakes and my foundation is looking more and more flawless everyday. I have worked out though that in the morning when I use this to moisturise, I cleanse and tone, and then when I'm ready to put my makeup on I moisturise with Hydreane Riche and let it half sink in and when it is still a bit tacky on my face I then apply my foundation quickly, and hey presto (almost) flawless foundation application compared with a couple of months ago! I also like that this product is suitable for sensitive skin as from time-to-time my skin is sensitive especially when trying out new skincare so this has been perfect for my skins dryness but as not agitated it in the slightest!

Whilst on holiday in the south of France I picked up a replacement as my current one is running low, but I went for the Extra Riche version mainly because this came with a free 50ml sample of the La Roche-Porsay Solution Micellaire and the riche one didn't, and I didn't think they would vary that much and in winter my skin turns dryer than it alreay is so I thought I'd give the Extra riche one a try, the only thing is I haven't seen the Extra Riche one availbale in the UK just the Riche one, so I better not like it more than the riche version!

Have you tried any of La Roche-Posay products? What do you think of them?
signature4
lined5bunting_twitterbunting_fbbunting_bloglovinbunting_youtubelined5

No comments:

Post a Comment