Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Topshop Blush in Flush

DSC02166 DSC02167 DSC02174 DSC02182

I picked this up a few weeks ago whilst mooching around the shops. After being very impressed by my first purchase of a Topshop blush in Head Over Heels (post here) I thought I'd try Flush out.

They are both very different colours of blushes, as Flush is more of a pink based blush as opposed to the prominet coral tone in Head Over the Heels. When applied this blush gives a lovely rosiey flush to the cheeks (no pun intended!). The colour is stronger than Head Over Heels so you really don't need much of this product to get the desired effect, I would say a small dab of one finger on the apple of each cheek blended out with either a small brush like the Real Techniques contour brush or with your fingers.

For me Head Over Heels has been my go to blush for summer as its apricot coral tone works so well with the summer bronzed look, however summer is not longer with us and the weather has got gradually grimmer and my bronzer has been toned down, this is the blush that I have been reaching for in the last couple of weeks. The pink tone in this blush work well for autumn and as it gives that just been out in the cold glow to your face. It has everything I liked about thr previous Topshop blush I brought, a cream to powder formula which can take a while to get used to applying but now I have got the hang of it  I do love the finish the Topshop blushes leave on the cheeks , and as they are a cream they are long lasting too. I think I will be picking up a few of the other shades in the future as these blushes really are very good for their £6.00 price tag.

DSC02198 DSC02204  DSC02218 

I have done a few comparison photos of Flush and Head Over Heels next to each other just so you can see how they differ in shade and intensity. Flush is on the left and Head Over Heels is on the right.

Have you tried any of the Topshop blushes? What do you think of them and their formula? 
signature4
lined5bunting_twitterbunting_fbbunting_bloglovinbunting_youtubelined5

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours, I've been tempted by these for quite a while! Love the look of the pinkier one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they really are great blushes and the pink one (Flush) is such a good autumn shade blush! xx

      Delete