Monday, February 18, 2013

Manicure Monday: Greige

DSC03194

Greige- A grey with a hint of beige to it. Its a very popular nail colour and works well in the colder months and goes with about any outfit and is subtle enough to get away with at work...

DSC03173DSC03201

I've gone for a Faint of Heart by Orly, this was a mini in a set of three that I picked up from TK Maxx as I'd never seen Orly sold in any highstreet shops until I recently discovered a stand in a larger Boots. Orly is a popular brand over in the States so as I have never tried this brand before I thought a mini set was perfect to give them ago. This greige colour is probably my favourite from the set of three which also came with a salmon pink and a green very similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple.

The formula is pretty decent to and it applied smooth and easily opaque in two coats. The brush wasn't too bad either and wasn't too small in making it awkward to apply which is good considering it's a mini.

Greige is definitely my top nail colour this season, what's your top nail colour this winter?

signature4
lined5bunting_twitterbunting_fbbunting_bloglovinbunting_youtubelined5

No comments:

Post a Comment