Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Liz Earle Skincare

DSC02138DSC02147  DSC02148

I know every other beauty blog out there has raved on and on about the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and now it's my turn. I use both the Hot Cloth Clenaser and the Skin Tonic on my skin morning and night and Liz Earle's products are a major part of my skincare routine.

I have tried a few cleansers, not loads but a few, and when I found this one I stopped looking for the perfect cleanser and I've not strayed too much since. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is what I reach for everyday for a good cleanse and it does the job perfectly. I use a pea size amount, as this stuff is on the pricey side and if you use too much each time you'll find it will soon run out, but I find that this is enough to cleanse my whole face and a small part of my neck. I massage it in all over my dry face, working it more into my nose and chin areas as this is where I have the biggest pores. I then run one of the muslin cloths under a warm to hot tap and wipe it off my face using my index and middle finger inside the cloth. This provides a slight exfoliation as well as a cleanse and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. I then finish with a splash of cold water.

After the Cleanse and Polish I then sweep some of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic over my face using a cotton pad. Which is Liz Earle's version of a Toner but no where near as harsh on your face as any regular toner with alcohol in. It just refreshens the skin rather then making it sting and tingle like a regular toners did to my skin. I especially like to use this is the mornings without fail as it helps wake me up as I feel it wakes my skin up for me (if that makes any sense!).

I love both these products and will continue to repurchase until I find something better, although I very much doubt that will happen, and they are definitely a staple in my skincare rountine.

Have you tried Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish or Instant Boost Skin Tonic? What are your thoughts, do you love them as much as the rest of us?
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the #bbloggerschat blog hop :) I really liked this post because i've been dithering over whether to try the cleanse and polish for a while and you've helped me make my mind up!
    If you'd like to have a look at our blog ;) www.beautyisperfection.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete