Sunday, September 16, 2012

MUA Professional Eye Primer

DSC02489 DSC02493

This is a bit of  bargain find for me as I'm a bit tight on funds and desperately wanted the Urban Decay Primer Potion full size, as I have a miniature one that came with a pallet and love it, I thought I'd try this eye primer by MUA which I got from Superdrug for £2.50, which is a great price compared to Urban Decay at £14.50! And this MUA one is not half bad for nearly a sixth of the price!

Alright it doesn't make your eye shadow stick for quite as long as the Primer Potion but it does do a really good job, and it really does give Urban Decay a run for it's money seeing as it is so much cheaper. For the product itself is creamy and glides easily onto the eyelid and it has a wand applicator just like Primer Potion and come is a cream colour that blends into your eyelid, which is very similar to the original version of Primer Potion. I have to say that this does make my eye shadow it all day and it does what is says on the tin, unlike its Urban Decay rival your eyeshadow might not still be there in the morning after the night before, but do we really need a primer to do this, and as this lasts the whole day you can't really ask much more. This is a great drugstore buy and a great alternative to a top brand product that produces a very similar result.

As far as MUA products go the quality and pigmentation in their powders is extremely good considering most items range between £1 and £5 and I have now discovered that they stock a wider range of MUA products in my local Superdrug so I'm sure everytime I pop in there for something else I will be tempted my the MUA treasures!
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

2 comments:

  1. I currently use ELF eyelid primer, which is only £1.50 but is a pain when you have to pay shipping too! So may try this one next time instead xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up last week, looking forward to getting some us out of it :) xx

    ReplyDelete