Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Blog Name!

I've got some exciting news, I have changed my blog name, this is something I've been meaning to do for a while as I really didn't think my first blog name of 'Lucie's Style & Beauty' was all that creative, and with a lot of thinking I've come up with a new name...

and my blog is now named...
blog title 7
There is a meaning benind this name, and it's not something I have plucked from thin air, Betsy was the name of my beloved house rabbit that I had who sadly was put to sleep nearly 2 years ago, I was so attached to her and when I lost her it really affected me, so what better way than to never forget her is to use her name as part of my blog title. Lulu was the nickname my parents gave me growing up with my name being Lucie, and there we have it Betsy Lulu.

As you can see I have been busy behind the scenes of my blog and I now have a new banner below by signature where you can click to my Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin and YouTube pages! I hope you like it as I managed to do it all by myself, well the banner art was off a website of free icons but the overall look and way it works was all me and trust me it wasn't easy! 

Also as you can see I've included YouTube as I now have a YouTube channel and I have recorded my first video however the editing is still a work in progress! If anybody has some good iMovie tips they will be much appreciated! I am hoping to post my video soon although its not the best of quality and I have asked for a good HD camcorder for christmas!

My twitter is the same account I have just changed my username to @BetsyLuluBlog so plase follow me! And my blog web address is now betsylulu.blogspot.com

And please let me know what you think and I would love to know your thoughts.
signature4
lined5bunting_twitterbunting_fbbunting_bloglovinbunting_youtubelined5

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucie, like the new name and looking forward to watching your first Youtube video.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete