Monday, July 2, 2012

The Original Moroccan Oil Treatment


I originally saw this on The Beauty Department blog run by Lauren Conrad, Kristin Ess and Amy Nadine, and a few hair tutorials featured Moroccan oil, so it had been on my wish list for a while but could never justify the £30.45 price tag. Then I saw it on buyapowa for £21.50 + £2 p&p a few weeks before my birthday, and before it sold out (as these go quick!) I managed to hint to my boyfriend that this would be a perfect present!

This is probably the most expensive product I own for my hair,  and have used it after the majority of my hair washes and I can really notice the difference. My hair is so much softer than it was before I used this product, it looks more healthy too and my ends feel less like they are losing the will to live. It also makes my hair less fizzy and easier to style, but thats personal results I've found on my hair. 

Although it's an oil it isn't greasy when I put it on my hair and it doesn't make my hair go greasier any faster than it usually does. I now don't know what I'd do without it in my hair care routine. Another thing to mention is that is smells wonderful, it is very unusual smell, with nothing I can think of to compare it to. I use two pumps after washing my hair when my hair is still quite wet but not soaking.

I've used about 1/5 of the bottle in 2 months so a 100ml bottle should last you a while to justify the price tag, and it does actually work, so I guessing this bottle will last me well over 6 months before I have to repurchase and I will definitely be repurchasing especially if I can get it again on buyapowa for £21.50!

Have you tried any Moroccan Oil products? What do you think of their treatment oil?
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

No comments:

Post a Comment