Sunday, July 22, 2012

Best Boyfriend Ever and I got my Results!

DSC01692 DSC01699 DSC01712  DSC01709 DSC01702

At about 4pm on Thursday I got my much anticipated results for my LPC (for those of you who don't know the Legal Practice Course is a compulsory extra postgraduate year you have to complete to be a solicitor, you then need a training contract for 2 years to qualify, which I am still looking for). I was very nervous all day, and although I'd already had half my results earlier in the year, I was feeling nauseous about receiving my overall result.

But to my hope and relief I got this email through...


'Following the publication of your final LPC results today, we can confirm that you have also been awarded the College of Law Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Distinction.


The classification of Distinction will appear on your certificate of award.'


YAY I got a distinction! It's basically a first in Uni terms as you need 70% or above, and because of my results my boyfriend got me the best presents ever!!! A Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag and a MAC lipstick. First off the handbag, I am a handbag lover, collector, and overall obsessive of designer bags, and yes he did also buy me my first Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag last christmas (which makes him doubly amazing!) and I do love it and it is my everyday bag. But this one is so different and I just love it, it is the Classic Natasha cross body bag in Indigo, and most of my other bags are shoulder bags including my other Marc by Marc Jacobs one so this new cross body one definitely stands out from all my other ones. Not only do I love handbags but Marc Jacobs is definitely my go to designer brand (Chanel is also up there too), I just love everything he produces, so double thumbs up for the best boyfriend ever!


It's as the name says it's a cross body bag with one long adjustable strap, it has a main compartment secured by a magnet, which is a reasonable size with two phone holder type pockets at the front and a small zip pocket at the back. It also has another huge pocket which is the whole length of the bag which is accessed by the zip along the flap, it has an impressive amount of pockets. It has the standard Marc By Marc Jacobs logo on plaque on the front which is silver, along with all the hardware details. It is lovely soft leather and in a dark indigo colour, which is great as my other Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is black so its nice to have a different colour than all black as a lot of my other bags are also black. Basically I love it so much!!!


I also got a MAC lipstick in Cut a Caper which is part of the Heavenly Creatures limited addition collection, he did know I wanted it and I went with him to get it. This is a lustre formula, which is not my favourite but the colour more than makes up for it! I just love the pinky coral colour and I will do a full post on this soon!
signature4

6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

1 comment: