Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Charles Worthington Salon Finish Heat Defence Spray


I recently purchased this whilst doing some grocery shopping in Sanisbury's, and I noticed the whole Charles Worthington range had 1/3 off! So for £3.33 I snapped this up to give it a try. I have been relying on my Moroccan Oil (review) to give me the heat protection when styling, but this seemed like such a good time to try.I  have never tried any of Charles Worthington's hair products before and as they are advertised as more of a lower-end premium hair range I thought I really should for that price!

I use it to protect my hair when I use my GHD straighteners or my curling tong, I don't put it on before I blow dry as I already use Moroccan Oil. I don't straighten my hair everyday so I only use it occasionally, and spray my hold head before I use any hot styler and wait about 5 minutes so that my hair is dry after spraying this product and to leave it to sink in.

One thing to mention is that it smells like a hairdressers, when I use it my hair smells like its just been done professional, but it probably doesn't look that way! I can't really say how well it works because I think it require really long term use to tell if it has actually protected your hair, but I sure it does as they wouldn't put it on the bottle. I think for the money, if you manage to get in 1/3 off or even its usual price of £5 its a good hair product and it smells nicer than the Tresemme one.

I only thing I find I don't like is the spray pump, it's a fancy design and when I first used it I found it did drip a lot down my hand, which is a big no no in my book for product wastage! But with some fiddling around the pump I've managed to stop the drips my not having it fully twisted open.

All in all a great hair protecting product which is available in supermarkets as well as the likes of Boots and Superdrug, at an amazing price if you can get it on offer! I think I've seen all  Charles Worthington products at 2 for £6 in Sainsbury's at the moment which is as good as 1/3 off!

Have you tried any of Charles Worthington hair styling products? What did you think of them?
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

No comments:

Post a Comment