Thursday, July 19, 2012

Holiday Snaps from the Lake District

Ok I am going to start off by apologising for the amount of pictures in this post, but as previously mentioned, last week I went on holiday to the Lake District with my boyfriend's family. We stayed in a cottage near Ullswater Lake, which is the second biggest in the Lake District. Over the week we went on many lovely walks and chilled in the cottage, so here are a few of my best pictures from the week!

DSC01445 DSC01448 DSC01500  DSC01502 DSC01538 DSC01546  DSC01474 
These are money trees which we came across on two different walks! I think someone has hammered in coins to a dead tree. Who says money doesn't grow on trees!
DSC01528
DSC01548
Our cottage for the week
DSC01488 photo (2)  DSC01465
Me with Jess the dog at the top of another big hill, and a beautiful fountain to come across in a garden centre, which wasn't like a usual garden centre more like planted gardens with plants for sale, it was beautiful!

As you can see the weather wasn't too bad and there was only minor use of the waterproofs for light showers and we went on a few very lovely walks. You can also see from my photos a waterfall called Aira Force, which was actually only 5 minutes away from the cottage we were staying in and you could hear it from our cottage. It was a very lovely chilled out week in the country and all the walking helped with the bikini body for my summer holiday to Cannes in September!

I hoped you like the photos!
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

No comments:

Post a Comment