Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nars Pressed Powder in Flesh

DSC01183 DSC01155 DSC01345 DSC01346 DSC01348

I recently went into my local Space NK for the FIRST TIME! It was amazing, and thank you to beauty bloggers for encouraging me to go into that beautiful shop, I knew it existed but had never really looked to see what they sell for some reason and oh my, beauty heaven! I went in really to look at the Nars makeup. Nars is a brand that I have been lusting over a while, and I just really like how it is packaged, so sleek and gorgeous! I was running out of loose powder and was after a replacement, so I chose the Nars pressed powder in Flesh, I was going to go for the loose powder however I seem to make a bit of mess around me when applying it, so I'd thought I'd try some pressed powder instead.

Nars have 6 colours in their range of pressed powders and naturally I had to go for the lightest being one of the palest people on the planet, and I was anxious that the lightest shade would still be too dark for me so I went in Space NK and had a test of it first, and went home looked in all different types of light and decided it was as good a colour match as I could hope for. I went back to Space NK the next day and purchased it.

I do like to wear powder over my foundation, but only a light dusting as I do think for me it does give my foundation wear an extra to its longevity, I know a lot of people don't wear powder at all and I think it's all down to personal preference, and on really good skin days this can be the only base I wear over my moisturiser. The Nars pressed powder does make my face feel silky after applying it and at first I couldn't stop touching my face (that didn't do wonders for the longevity factor!) I have fallen in love with Nars powders and have already purchased their Laguna bronzer (review coming soon) and am lusting over their Deep Throat blusher (which is very much on my wishlist).

Also so sorry for the amount of photos of this powder I just think it looks so beautiful in its packaging especially so new, and went a bit snap happy and thought I'd share my purchase from all angles.

Do you wear a powder over your foundation? Have you tried any of the Nars powders? And how amazing is Space NK, heaven or what!
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

1 comment: