Sunday, July 29, 2012

Wishlist #1

1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser £33 - I have had really dry skin in the last few weeks and I want a tinted moisturiser to replace my foundation until my flaky nightmare ends, and Laura Mercier seems just about the best one out there.

2. Nars Deep Throat Blush £21 - Nars are famous for their blushes and bronzers, and now that I have their Laguna bronzer I now want one of their blushes and it's not orgasm, I really want to get my hands on Deep Throat.

3. Topshop Black Peplum Top £18- Peplum tops are popping up everywhere and I have my eye on the topshop sleeveless black one.

4. Dogeared triple textured large karma mixed metal necklace $72- I want any piece of Dogeared jewellery but I do like this mixed metal triple karma necklace.

5. Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask £30- You can never have enough skincare and I don't tend to use masks all that often as I have dry sensitive skin however this REN one has caught my eye and I wouldn't mind trying it so se its results.

6. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm £9.50- This had been making its rounds on the beauty blogs so naturally I have to have it, but I'm going on holiday to the South of France in a few weeks so will pick one up out there.

What's on your wishlist?
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

2 comments:

  1. If you go in store they'll give you a sample of the REN mask so you can try it on your skin. I love it! Definitely buying next month!

    Lola ..x
    LolaStarHearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh which store?? A would definitely like to try it before splashing out on the full size!

      Lucie xox

      Delete