Sunday, July 8, 2012

Saturday Night Outfit

DSC01405 DSC01391  DSC01382 DSC01414
Cardigan - Hollister (old)
Necklace - Alex Monroe Bee
Bag - Primark (old)
Bracelets - Various old ones

Yesterday evening I went out after work for my friend's birthday, we went to a cocktail bar in Fulham, so I wanted to go dressy but not over the top clubbing dressy. I decided on a lovely lace dress which I recently got from Boutique by Jaeger which paired with my favourite ballet pumps looked great for a Saturday night in a bar, or this dress would have looked equally great with heels, but as I went by public transport I stuck to flats. Because it's not yet 'summer' and it quite chilly in the evenings I took my grey Hollister cardy, and when we left it was chucking it down so this came in handy as a rain shield.

I kept my jewellery simple wearing only a necklace and three small bracelets with my usual watch and ring, and took a small beige coloured shoulder bag to keep things simple. I styled my hair in big loose curls  using my GHDs to give it some volume, and wore my usual night makeup, which mainly consists of a heavier version of my day makeup. I wore Mac's Creme Cup lipstick with Urban Decay's Cherry gloss over the top on my lips and, I painted my nails in Essie's Cute as a Button a great pink shade for just a pop of colour.

I'm off to the Lake District for a week today and won't have easy access to wifi, although I have a few posts prepared, I may not be able to do any holiday themed posts until I get back. I have also heard that the phone signal in our cottage isn't great so I'll be on twitter when I can! 
signature4


6414628455_d375efb7ef_o

No comments:

Post a Comment